General Admission Requirements for Full-time Study
Congratulations on your decision to apply to Raffles Jakarta. You have made an important career decision and will join
thousands of other aspiring entrepreneurs and designers around the world who have selected Raffles for career training
and education. Your decision ensures you will receive professional training required for a successful career, and that you
will have every opportunity to achieve personal satisfaction that comes from succeeding in your chosen career field.
Please help us to process your application promptly and correctly by completing this form. Incomplete or incorrect
information could delay the process of your application. Please print or write clearly in BLOCK letters. All applications
should include the following:
1. Copy of Applicant's Passport.
2. Three (3) passport-sized photographs.
3. Copies of Applicant's latest educational transcripts and certificates (Original language and English Translated).
4. Copy of Birth Certificate
5. Copy of Family Card
6. Copy of Parents Passport (front page) (only for age 21 and below)
7. IELTS /TOEFL/ Raffles Jakarta English Placement Test
8. Updated Resume if Applicant has working experience for more than one (1) year.
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
1. Course Fee does not include student's pass / visa processing fee.
2. Processing of student's pass / visa is solely the student's responsibility.
3. Raffles will issue letter of sponsorship and any other supporting documents needed for the student to apply for the
Visa. Student's Visa cannot be used for any other purposes except for studying at Raffles Jakarta only.
4. Student is responsible for his/her own living cost.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Students whose native language is not English must submit evidence of proficiency in the language.
Students must meet either one of the minimum English standard as stipulated below :
a. IELTS (International English Language Testing System), with minimum score of 5.5, taken during the last 2 years, or
b. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of: - 525 (Paper-based) or 46 (Internetbased),
taken during the last two years, or
c. GCE 'O' Level English Language Examination of C6, or
d. Completion of Raffles Jakarta Advanced English Programme
Student who do not meet the minimum requirements as stipulated above will need to take the Raffles Jakarta English
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR PSYCHOLOGY | ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE | BUSINESS (ACCOUNTANCY)
1. Pass A Level or equivalent with full pass in two (2) subjects; in addition a credit in both Mathematics and Science
subject and a pass in English subject at High School equivalent level; or
2. Pass International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum score of 24; or
3. Other recognized equivalent qualifications as approved by RU Admission Committee (all such cases to be referred to
RU for approval).
a. Completed secondary school in English; or
b. IELTS at minimum Band 6 or its equivalent; or
c. TOEFL with minimum score of 550; or
d. Meeting Raffles Jakarta English Placement Test with minimum score.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MBA
a) Completed bachelor degree which is conducted in English
b) A recognized bachelor degree with minimum CGPA 2.50; or CGPA below 2.50 with 5 years working experience
c) IELTS (International English Language Testing System), with minimum score of 6.0, taken during the last 2 years, or
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of - 550 (Paper-based) or 60 (Internet-based),
taken during the last two years, or
d) Meeting Raffles Jakarta English Placement Test with minimum score.